Wednesday, April 22, 2015

Have you gotten your copies of my Paranormal Romance, "Blood Lust", yet?
Here's what some folks are saying about this quick read:

1 of 1 people found the following review helpful
5Very glad I read this book
ByMSon April 9, 2015
Format: Kindle EditionVerified Purchase
I am not a big fan of vampire novels, but the cover of this book intrigued me. I would describe the whole series as mature, dramatic and most essentially a strong female character. The author's pace of writing is good and the character introductions are also interesting. The author has used visual descriptions that makes the story very interesting. Overall, it's a fun read for the ones who are fascinated by romantic vampire novels. I will definitely read the next series. I finished this book in one sitting. It was that interesting.

"She had no idea what was waiting for her when she went back home"

Blurb:
Catriogwyn Stacey has been around for two hundred thirteen years and has seen a lot in that time. When her Great-Great-Niece, the last of her living family, dies she discovers there's more than she thought. Will her family secrets consume her?

No comments:

Post a Comment