Tuesday, November 3, 2015



Available for purchase RIGHT NOW “Amidst the Shadows: Tales from Here, After and Beyond” a Halloween short story collection. Get your copies today! $0.99 for a limited time! Free on Kindle Unlimited!


While you’re checking that out, why not check out other anthologies and boxed sets that I’ve been a part of? Or maybe you’re looking for something short to read? Something that will take you no longer than an hour, perhaps? If that’s the case then check out my four stand-alones. You can find all of these on my Amazon Author Page. And my stand-alones (all four of them!) are only $0.99! Free on Kindle Unlimited!


And don't forget about my 2000 likes giveaway. If you haven’t already liked my FB Author Page make sure you mosey on over there and click that like button. Don’t forget to send your friends over to give me a like as well! The winner will be chosen by random.org as soon as I reach that precious number and the prize will be a SIGNED eCopy of each of my stand alones (Apocalyptic Records, Blood Lust Book # 1 in the Pink Rhinestone Tiara series, Blood Lost Book # 2 in the Pink Rhinestone Tiara series and Phegru’s Revenge {A Dark Horror/Fantasy}), a homemade book cover bookmark of each story also signed AND the chance to be the leading character in a story written by Yours Truly. I only need 436 more likes to reach that magical number of 2000! <3



Sign up for my newsletter and be kept in the know on all new releases, ARCs, Beta Reads, contests, giveaways and more!



No comments:

Post a Comment