Wednesday, March 29, 2017

My interview with the author of Blood Bio-Med: A Shifter Paranormal Romance Elvira Bathory:


Good morning, Elvira, and thank you for agreeing to be on my blog today, the day of your New Releases Blood Bio-Med :-) Happy Release Day! Let's get to know you a bit better <3


Tell me about your evolution as a writer. When did you start writing, and why?

I’ve been writing for as long as I can remember lol I’ve always felt the need to live in other worlds and since I love to read so much I thought it would be great to share some of the worlds in my head

Tell me about your current WIP. Is this your typical genre? What inspired this story?
I’m in the process of rewriting the first book in my Reaper series (the series name is still being worked on lol), Love Story of a Reaper, for a boxed set I’ve been invited to join. I’m hoping to lengthen the story a bit and add some more action ;-) This story was originally written for an anthology that was only available for a couple of weeks (long story about what happened with that lol) but it had received good reviews while it was up. When I published it as a stand-alone a lot of the reviews mentioned that they wished the story was longer so I am working on making that happen <3 What inspired the story was the fact that I had never read a story about a female reaper, most stories I have read claim that all Grim Reapers are male so I thought I would put a twist to that. I don’t want say much more as I might give too much away of the story ;-)

What’s the hardest part about being an author?
For me the hardest thing about being an author is the promoting. I find it difficult to carve out time in the day to do any promoting. But I am working on my time management skills so hopefully it won’t be too long before this is no longer the hardest part lol
   
What’s the most rewarding part of being an author?
The most rewarding part of being an author is all of the feedback I receive from my fans and beta readers J I love being able to work on getting what my fans would like to read

What’s your writing process like? Do you plot and outline, or do you ride “seat of the pants”?
I’m what the Indie community call a pantser lol. I DO plot but I don’t really outline it as it doesn’t come out quite the way I see it in my mind’s eye if I follow an outline

No comments:

Post a Comment